Tuesday

Livorsi Marine is hooking me up with some items at cost! Sweet!






The guys at Livorsi Marine Inc. http://www.livorsi.com/ just hooked me up stay tuned for a big surprise I thought of for the boat its going to be very very cool .

Some of the items they will supply me are pop up cleats, pop-up bow light, speaker covers that look like the bond gun barrel logo, Side mount controller with trim, and pop up Stearn light.

Wait just wait until you see the Gauges though : ) Big surprise big!!

Updates to follow here soon.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Very good find. I'll get this one too.

Darren Nemeth said...

Do you have an item number for that pop up stern light? I can't seem to find it on their site.

?????

When I Google I get pop up cleats.

price per head service said...

Hi, great article. The way you explained it is really awesome and makes every one to read till the end. keep posting..