Monday

Price To Pay

Well I have the engine now mounted on an engine mount I threw together from scrap wood. I got it off the pallot that it was delivered on and carried it to my basement with my brothers help. I think we could have used 2 more guys to do this because I have now thrown my back out. : (

I swear if I can ever get healthy and the weather warms I will make progress. I have taken some good pictures of the engine and it looks good... Famous last words right? I admit I'm not an engine expert but should get some help soon from some friends that know what to do. I will watch, help and learn a few things I am sure. I look forward to starting the work on the motor.

I started the paperwork on the engine claim from the damage during shipping who knows it may offset some of the cost.

I uncovered the boat the other day as it was 62 here at home and today it is snowing again, you gotta love New England.

Well I need at least two weeks to heal myself before I can heal the engine. Chow for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is a beast! Nice engine. You can see my projects on DIY Boats Boat Building Blog.