Tuesday

ALIVE!!

Ok I lived. Many many tests later I am good to go. Diagnosis was probably small kidney stones that I passed. Glad I didn't have big ones as the small ones hurt bad enough.

No one sent me flowers or the million bucks but ehh... I'm alive right?

I expect the engine here any day now and get to open it up and see what I bought for 750.00 a pile of rust or a very nice clean working engine hmmm.... the suspense is killing me.

My lake is thawing out and already half the ice is gone I am tempted to don my 6mm wetsuit and put the docks in (my way of demanding that winter go and spring to arrive) I look forward to cleaning up my yard which looks like a bomb hit it and uncovering the boats and getting to work. As you may recall I have no garage to work in so I've waited out the cold.

Dogs had fun this winter running around on the ice that finally froze solid for the first time in 2 years so they are not as fat as I am as I did no running but more lounging. I need to start my routine again and get ready for the summer it is coming.... and if it dosen't come soon I'll just get out there with my wetsuit hood and booties and do it anyway. I am done with winter for the year.

No comments: